Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday session times:
|Start time||Finish time|
Thursday session times:
||Start time||Finish time|
Please notify us if, for any reason, your child is absent from College. You can notify us by;
- phone on 9306 6000, before 9:30am where possible,
- email to Kinross.email@example.com or
- by a text message (SMS) on 0408 948 286 which operates 24 hours a day or
- through the Flexibuzz app – absence notification form
Please remember to;
- include your child’s name and the date/dates of absence,
- keep the SMS message brief,
- follow up with a signed absence note (preferably within three days of your child’s return to College), marked for the attention of the Attendance Officer and left with a staff member in the admin office and
- if you are planning to take your child away from College for an extended period of time please provide your advice in writing.
Please note that any students who arrive late to College, or return from an appointment, must report to Student Services for a ‘Late Note’ before proceeding to class.
If your child needs to depart early and you will be personally collecting them from College, please ring through your advice so we can arrange that your child be at reception ready for you to collect. You will be required to sign the green Leaving Early Book.
If you are not personally collecting your child, please notify the College, preferably in the form of a note or by phone. Students need to report to the office before leaving where they will receive a leave pass and be required to sign the Leaving Early Book.
Due to the shortness of the lunch break students are not permitted to go home for lunch or to leave College grounds
Term dates 2017 (Kinross College)
|Term 1||Wednesday 1 February – Friday 7 April|
|Term 2||Monday 26 April – Friday 30 June|
|Term 3||Monday 17 July – Friday 22 September|
|Term 4||Monday 9 October – Thursday 14 December|
College Professional Development Days (Pupil Free days) 2017
|Term 1||30 – 31 January and 3 March|
|Term 2||24 April|
|Term 3||22 September|
|Term 4||15 December|