Parents And Citizens
Kinross College has an active and involved Parents & Citizens (P&C) Association. Membership of the P&C is open to all members of the College community, parents, teachers and interested citizens.
- to promote the interests of the College by bringing parents, citizens,
pupils and teaching staff into close cooperation and
- to assist in providing equipment, facilities and programs required by the College, through fundraising activities.
Through previous fundraising, the P&C has contributed to:
- the cost of the whole-of-College air conditioning;
- the installation of classroom dividers;
- the installation of security screens;
- Colours and Honours prizes and;
- scholarships to students from Kinross Primary school.
We meet at the beginning and end of each term for one hour. Meeting dates and times are advertised on this website on the calendar and in the e bulletins. The annual general meeting (AGM) takes place early on in the year where all executive committee positions are declared vacant and a new executive committee is nominated and voted in. These positions are President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. You are welcome to come along and have a look at any meeting and will be under no obligation to join. If you would like to join the committee, pay a membership fee of $1 at the beginning of any meeting which entitles you to vote on issues presented and to nominate/vote for executive committee members.
If you have any questions about the Kinross College P&C, please contact the President, Patrick Mallows, firstname.lastname@example.org.