The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e Core i5 (7th Gen) – comes with a foldback touchscreen and stylus.
This is a school based hire program that was offered to incoming Year 7 students upon enrolment. Unfortunately we cannot offer this part way through the school year. Please note that students are not allowed to bring their own devices as they need to be able to access the school network while on site.
Here are a few best practice tips to enable the longevity of the device:
- Try to always open and close the laptop from the top centre of the screen to prevent wear and tear on the hinges.
- For the first few battery charges try to allow the battery to fully drain and fully recharge to help extend the battery life.
- Always keep the stylus in its holder when not in use.
- Do not put any type of sticker or glue on the laptop surface.
If you have any issues or questions with your child’s device then please follow this link to our IT Helpdesk where you can read useful information or submit a ticket for support.
In all instances reporting of hardware issues or damages/breakages must be made directly through the Kinross College website, click on the link to our IT Helpdesk which is found under the ‘Links’ tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the IT Helpdesk page and ‘submit a ticket’.
- Your child will then be contacted by our IT technician who will request that the Laptop be returned for servicing. In some instances the laptop may need to be sent offsite for servicing and where possible a loan laptop will be issued until the laptop is repaired or returned.