Fees & Charges
- Class resources, texts or ebooks
- Curriculum resources and materials
- Materials for The Arts, Science activities, Design and Technology, ICT resources, etc
- Ingredients for Food Technology classes
- Resources for textiles and sewing projects and other Home Economics based classes
Please read the Kinross College Guide to Contributions and Charges for more comprehensive information on the Contributions and Charges.
The Department of Education’s Contribution, Charges and Fees Policy clearly states that it is expected that those parents who can afford to make the contribution, do so. Parents/carers who hold a concession card may be eligible for financial subsidy for the contributions, through the Secondary Assistance Scheme.
For enquiries relating to payments of fees
Telephone: (08) 9233 6707
Developing inspired, ambitious and considerate adolescents to work with passion and integrity towards excellence.
Secondary Assistance Scheme
- Centrelink Family Health Care Card;
- Pensioner Concession Card; or
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card.
The Secondary Assistance Scheme includes:
- Educational Program Allowance of $235 (paid directly to the school)
- Clothing Allowance of $115 (paid either directly to the school or to your nominated bank account)
- Students in receipt of ABSTUDY are eligible for the ABSTUDY Supplement Allowance.
Application forms for the Secondary Assistance Scheme are available only to the end of term 1 each year. Please download here to access current 2022 SAS application – Application+form+SAS 2022 – note that this must be updated as a priority on first Admin day of term 1 EVERY year with the current years form). You will be required to lodge these forms to the school in person as your concession card must be sighted and signature verified. Applications will open on the first day of term 1 for students and close at the end of term 1 each year. No late applications will be accepted by the Department of Education.
Payment Of Charges & Contributions
- Cash – at Kinross College to the Finance Officer or in the Administration reception drop box
- Direct Deposit – to the college bank account
- BSB: 016338
- Acct# 199317362
- Credit Card (over the phone or by completing a credit card payment slip, which will be destroyed immediately after transaction has been processed by Finance Officer) – phone 9233 6700
- Payment Instalment Plan – please contact our Finance Officer to arrange. You can nominate an amount and payment frequency that suits you.