Please notify us if, for any reason, your child is absent from College. You can notify us by;
- phone on 9233 6700, before 10:00am where possible,
- email to Kinross.firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by a text message (SMS) on 0408 948 286 which operates 24 hours a day. Please remember to;
- include your child’s name and the date/dates of absence,
- keep the SMS message brief and
- follow up with a signed absence note (preferably within three days of your child’s return to College), marked for the attention of the Attendance Officer and left with a staff member in the admin office.
Please note that any students who arrive late to College must report to Student Services for a ‘Late Note’ before proceeding to class.
Students must receive a leave pass before leaving school during the day. The green Leaving Early Book is located at the reception desk. The book must be signed before leaving the school. Parents must supply a note or verbal explanation at the time of leaving, when they personally collect a student.
Due to the shortness of the lunch break students are not permitted to go home for lunch or to leave College grounds.
Please be aware that as we will always do our best to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Note that the term dates below may be subject to slight change.